Monday, February 20, 2012

White iPod Touch 4G unboxing + some random app recommendations

White iPod Touch 4G unboxing + some random app recommendations Video Clips. Duration : 8.57 Mins.


---Read--- Got my new 4g iPod Touch (32GB) yesterday, I'm a big fan of Apple and Steve. Making this video was just for fun, don't take it too seriously, I'm not a geek duh~ I ordered this iPod at the day when Steve passed away.... I hope you enjoyed this video and add me on Words with Friends-- Melon-lemon and Talkbox too : aMotu ^^ if you like the TEA BAG wallpaper too, here it is: cl.ly And at the end, RIP Steve Jobs.

Keywords: Ipod, Iphone, Random, Review, Stuff, Ipod Touch, App, 3gs, Store, Itunes, Imac, Apps, Application, Application Software, Apple, Apple Inc., Steve, Case, skullcandy, green, hard, funny, phone, ios, ios5, girly, caminals, dairy, words, with, friends, hanging, bible, glasstower, glass, unboxing, Mobile Device, Vlog, engraved, engraving, fee, idea

No comments:

Post a Comment