Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wicked Zombies - Call of the Dead Intro and Outro - DLC Escalation Map Pack Zombies

Wicked Zombies - Call of the Dead Intro and Outro - DLC Escalation Map Pack Zombies Video Clips. Duration : 2.78 Mins.


I am running for King of the web and Advanced UAV is beating me! Help! I will use any money I win to get tits in my face. bit.ly Get the mobile application here for reminders bit.ly Twitter bit.ly Facebook on.fb.me Sub Me bit.ly Pin Me bit.ly Shirts bit.ly Forum bit.ly Vlogs bit.ly Wickedshrapnel2 bit.ly Playlists TGFR bit.ly TGFS bit.ly MW3 Live bit.ly PTFO bit.ly MW3 Show bit.ly TITS or GTFO bit.ly MW3 Campaign bit.ly Happy Wheels bit.ly Road to Forever Alone bit.ly WickedShrapMom bit.ly Portal 2 bit.ly Zombies bit.ly Sub Sunday bit.ly 5% off SCUF controllers with coupon code WICKED (all caps) bit.ly FAQ bit.ly MOAR ZOMBIES www.youtube.com Add me on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter twitter.com Transcript: Opening Scene Transcript The screen is black and you can hear George A. Romero speaking. Romero: I've always liked the "monster within" idea. I like the zombies being us. It's like zombies are the blue-collar monsters. The lighthouse appears on the screen with a flash of lightning behind it. Zombies start to attack Danny Trejo and Robert Englund and both of them try to fight them off. Trejo: We're completely surrounded! Englund: We're completely fucked! Englund is stabbing with his pitchfork and Michael Rooker is then seen killing zombies with two Sawed-Off Shotguns. Rooker: Are you girls kidding me? I've been praying for this shit! Come on! A door to the lighthouse opens behind Rooker, and Sarah Michelle Gellar kicks a zombie corpse down the stairs that ...

Tags: Call, of, the, Dead, Intro, and, Outro, DLC, Escalation, Map, Pack, Zombies, Black, Ops, BO, featuring, George, Romero, who, started, popularization, in, Horror, films, with, his, movie, Night, Living, as, well, Sarah, Michelle, Gellar, from, Buffy, Vampire, Slayer, guess, she, slays, too), Michael, Rooker, Walking, Danny, Trejo, Machete, this, Zombie, is, available, exclusively, for, XBOX, 30, days, then, it, will, be, released, PS3, if, PSN, network, up, PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment