Installation guide for android 2.2 froyo on windows Mobile 6.5 on the HTC Touch, HTC Vogue, Verizon XV6900. Disclaimer: I do not take any responsibility for the files shown in this video. This video is a guide and I do not take any responsibility for what this may do to your phone. Use the information at your own risk. Haret package I used: sourceforge.net Incubus26Jc's Super FroYo 2.2.1: www.mediafire.com Form with more themes: forum.xda-developers.com This Works for most WM 6.5 phone make sure you have the correct androidinstall file and default.txt file. Good Luck and message me if you guys have any questions. Only Android Install method: This will delete WM and will only have android as a primary. forum.xda-developers.com Android 2.3 Vid: www.youtube.com Android 2.3 Files forum.xda-developers.com
Keywords: XV6900, windows, mobile, 6.5, android, 2.2, froyo, and, htc, vogue, touch, How, to, Install, on, 6.5., phone, cell, installation, tutorial, wireless
No comments:
Post a Comment